The UK’s leading resin flooring specialist
High Quality Bespoke Factory Flooring
When it comes to factory flooring, the team here at Impact Flooring firmly believe that there’s no one solution that works for every business. Each and every business we work with is slightly different, even if they’re in the same industry, and so we take on every project with a fresh set of ideas. Whereas some businesses require their factory flooring to be chemical resistant, others require theirs to be anti-slip; this entirely depends on the business itself, but we’re able to cater to every need. At Impact Flooring we provide high quality bespoke factory flooring. Working with bespoke installations ensures we offer the perfect flooring solution every time.
Bespoke Factory Flooring For Your Business
Depending on your requirements, the team at Impact Flooring will offer a range of options for you to choose from; some will meet every one of your needs and others will offer something a little bit more. It’s then up to you to decide which bespoke factory flooring choice you’d like to go forward with – with our help of course!
Everyone at Impact Flooring is extremely skilled in flooring solutions, whether that be the complex epoxy flooring or a simpler concrete alternative. It is this skill that allows us to guarantee the very best flooring every time. Whether you’re in need of a small factory flooring repair or new bespoke floor for a large area, we can take care of it. When we work with a new business or a repeat client we always offer the same things, such as:
- A unique and personal service; no two businesses are treated the same and we take the time to get to know you and your requirements.
- An efficient and effective service; we are dedicated to completing all projects within the deadlines given and to the very best standard.
- Friendly and approachable Impact Flooring specialists; we understand that you’re likely to have questions about your factory flooring, so we’re always on hand to help.
- High quality floors made with top materials; we understand that repairs can be costly, so we only use materials that are durable, strong and long-lasting.
- A competitive quote; though we don’t offer cheap alternatives, we do ensure our quotes are competitive and affordable.