The UK’s leading resin flooring specialist
What Makes For Good Factory Flooring?
When it comes to finding good factory flooring it isn’t just a case of choosing the cheapest option or the solution that is quickest to install. In fact, it shouldn’t be about the cost or speed at all. Luckily, at Impact Flooring we have a range of epoxy resin and polyurethane flooring systems that provide the high quality flooring a factory needs, but at an affordable cost and with speedy installation.
Epoxy and polyurethane resin flooring systems are great for industrial buildings, warehouses, factories and other commercial environments such as showrooms. But what is it that makes them ideal for factory flooring?
The Benefits of Epoxy and Polyurethane Resin Flooring
When a factory or warehouse is in need of new flooring it is important to choose a solution that ticks all the boxes in terms of day to day use, as well as being something that will last a long time. After all, it isn’t affordable or practical to update factory flooring every few years and so finding a flooring option that will stand the test of time is important. So, what makes epoxy and polyurethane resin good for factory flooring?
- The flooring is quick to install and therefore does not disrupt work for too long.
- With chemical resistance and easy cleaning it is easy to maintain.
- The flooring can provide an anti-slip finish to assist with health and safety in the workplace.
- Thanks to its durability the flooring is suitable for HGVs, forklifts and other large vehicles.
- A decorative finish is available which means not only does it do the job, but the factory floor will look professional and impressive at all times.
- The flooring has a long lifespan and will last for years before requiring any repairs or replacements, making it a cost effective option.
Factory Flooring at Impact Flooring Services
At Impact Flooring we have a range of different factory flooring options available, all of which provide the great benefits and durability listed above which makes them the ideal choice for industrial work environments. Depending on your business’s exact requirements, we can provide the best epoxy or polyurethane resin flooring solution for you.
All of the factory flooring we install is done under the supervision of true professionals, people who really understand what they are doing and have the experience to ensure the job is finished to the highest standard.