The UK’s leading resin flooring specialist
Resin Flooring Demarcation for Industrial Environments
Though a lot of thought usually goes into choosing a certain flooring solution and deciding on what a specific environment requires from a new floor, a lot of people tend to forget that the industrial flooring finish is just as important. A lot of industrial environments require lines and markings for health and safety purposes, as well using them as a way to ensure walkways are clearly highlighted. Luckily, the team at Impact Flooring are able to help.
Why Is Resin Flooring Demarcation Important?
Resin flooring demarcation is an important flooring solution to consider. Though the flooring itself needs to be high quality and professional installed to ensure it provides what you need it to, you shouldn’t forget about the possible need for demarcation lines, markings and stencilling. There are many different reasons as to why an industrial environment may need to be personalised with demarcations, such as:
- To highlight specific pedestrian areas and to make pedestrians aware of specific vehicle areas; this can help to cut down on collisions and accidents.
- To comply with the health and safety laws that are put in place by some industries.
- To ensure fire exits remain clear at all times.
- To reduce accidents and to make sure everything is where it should be, at all times.
- To highlight areas that are out of bounds.
- To keep certain products separate from other products; this is especially important in industrial environments where the possibility of contamination needs to be considered.
Though not all of the above reasons for needing resin flooring demarcation will apply to all industrial environments, most of our clients require demarcation or stencilling in one form or another.
Do You Need Demarcation for Your Industrial Flooring?
If you need demarcation lines or stencilling on your industrial flooring, we can help. At Impact Flooring we understand that every business is different and therefore your demarcation needs are likely to differ from other industries; that is why we take the time to really understand what it is you need.
Whether you need lines to clearly mark out pedestrian walkways or to highlight safety procedures, we’re able to implement them. Plus, we can add your company logo if you’d like to give your industrial flooring a more personal finish. To find out more about demarcation lines and stencilling for industrial floors, get in touch. Contact the team at Impact Flooring today on 0247 648 7416 or via the online contact form