The UK’s leading resin flooring specialist
Why Choose Multi-Layer Flooring?
Whether or not you have used multi-layer flooring in the past, you are sure to have heard of it. It’s an industrial flooring option that a lot of businesses consider, so it could well be the right choice for you. Here’s what you need to know:
What Is Multi-Layer Flooring?
Multi-layer flooring is one of the most popular industrial flooring solutions and it is used by a wide range of businesses. This is because it provides a great deal of strength, stability and durability. Multi-layer flooring is different to most other industrial flooring solutions, as it is created using a number of different flooring layers rather than just one; the different layers are built up to create varying degrees of thickness. Multi-layer flooring is often used in reception areas and sports centres, but it can also be used in other areas that require anti-slip properties.
The Benefits of Multi-Layer Flooring
We are often approached by customers who have heard good things about multi-layer flooring, but want to know more about why it’s such a popular choice. A lot of the popularity surrounding multi-layer flooring comes from its many benefits. For example:
- Multi-layer flooring has anti-slip properties, which makes it ideal for wet environments or environments where slipping is likely. For example, a sports hall.
- Multi-layer flooring can be used in both wet and dry environments, which makes it an extremely versatile industrial flooring solution.
- Multi-layer flooring can be added to existing industrial floors to provide additional strength and stability.
- Though multi-layer flooring is not one of the best options for environments that have to handle a great deal of machinery, it is able to withstand light pedestrian traffic.
- Multi-layer flooring can be personalised with business logos, branded colours and many different designs. This is ideal if you are looking for an industrial flooring solution that will fit in with existing decor.
- Multi-layer flooring has a professional and high quality finish, which ensures it is always ready to be viewed by guests and visitors. There’s no need to worry about the flooring looking old or uninviting.
As you can see, there are a number of benefits that come with choosing multi-layer flooring. This is why it is one of our most popular industrial flooring solutions. To find out more about any of our solutions or services, get in touch. Contact Impact Flooring today on 0247 6487 212 or via the online contact form.