Is Chemical Resistant Flooring Right For Your Industry?
When it comes to chemical resistant flooring, we really know our stuff. At Impact Flooring we have designed and installed chemical resistant flooring for a number of different businesses, in a number of different industries. This has allowed us to further our experience and skill from simply knowing how to install this type of flooring, to knowing who it is best suited for an when chemical resistant flooring should be recommended.
Chemical resistant flooring is, as the name suggested, resistant to all chemicals; this means any chemical that ranges from having a PH1 to PH14 rating. However, chemical resistant floors are also extremely durable, strong and easy to clean. It is the combination of these characteristics that make it such a popular choice for industrial flooring.
When Should Industrial Flooring Be Chemical Resistant?
Not all industries will require industrial flooring that is chemical resistant, though many do. Some may need all of the flooring installed to be chemical resistant and others may only require certain areas to have this property. Chemical resistant industrial flooring is commonly installed to:
- Prevent chemicals from seeping through concrete floors and into the lining.
- Prevent leaks in areas where a lot of chemicals are used, such as chlorine in a leisure centre.
- Protect concrete areas from chemical damage in industries that use chemicals to dispose of waste or other materials.
- Protect against all manner of chemicals, if the environment is one that uses chemicals as part of the day to day running of the business.
- Line storage tanks and areas that store chemicals as a way to combat leaks.
- Prevent damage to the floor in case of chemical spills in the automotive or aviation industry.
With a chemical resistant flooring there’s no worry of potential damage being done or leaks being an issue, as you can relax knowing that your floor is well equipped to resist whatever is thrown at it.
Chemical Resistant Industrial Flooring At Impact Flooring
At Impact Flooring we use the latest in chemical resistant resin technology to provide all of our customers with the best flooring solution we can. All of our flooring solutions are bespoke and that means they will seamlessly fit into the workplace, with minimal disruption. Simply let us know the type of chemicals you use in the industry and what you need the flooring to resist, and we will design a flooring solution that will stand the test of time.
To find out more about Impact Flooring and our chemical resistant flooring options, get in touch. Contact us today on 0247 648 7028 or get in touch online.